Monero (XMR) deposits and witdrawals
XMR deposits and withdrawals
Monero (XMR) deposits and withdrawals at BitHash Exchange will be temporarily unavailable on June 15 16:00 - 17:00 UTC due to the software upgrade.
Monero Software Upgrade
Monero node at BitHash Exchange will be upgraded to 0.14.1.0 which includes:
- Blockchain pruning.
- Deterministic (reproducible) builds.
- Trezor support (for the model T).
- Ledger Nano X support.
- Tor & I2P (CLI) wallet integration.
- Multisig Messaging System.
- Further Bulletproofs verification optimizations.
- JIT enabled, which drastically improves sync performance.
- Bug fixes and further performance improvements.
Monero (XMR) is an open-source cryptocurrency created in April 2014 that focuses on fungibility, privacy and decentralization. Monero uses an obfuscated public ledger, meaning anybody can broadcast or send transactions, but no outside observer can tell the source, amount or destination. Monero uses a Proof of Work mechanism to issue new coins and incentivize miners to secure the network and validate transactions.
Read More: https://web.getmonero.org