BitcoinCash Node at BitHash has been upgraded to 23.0.0
May 15, 2021
This is a major release of Bitcoin Cash Node that implements the May 15, 2021 Network Upgrade.
This upgrade will remove the unconfirmed chain limit and enable transactions with multiple OP_RETURN outputs.
This version contains many corrections and improvements, such as:
- Introducing the Double Spend Proof (beta) feature compatible with other clients
- Removing the limits on number of unconfirmed ancestors and descendants, and the limits on the byte size of these chains
- Raising the default soft limit for block generation to 8MB
- Adding support for multiple OP_RETURN standardness (within existing data carrier size)
- Removal of CPFP functionality
- Changes in mempool eviction order
- New ZMQ functionality (related to dsproof)
- Minor RPC additions and changes (incl. dsproof related)
- Minor changes in error codes
- Improving the graphical user interface
- Extension of software expiry timeframe (to 15 May 2022)
- Switch from C++14 to C++17
Users who are running any of our previous releases (0.22.x) are urged to upgrade to v23.0.0 ahead of May 2021.